10 things you need to know about This project:
- You’ve seen Sofia’s notes, prayers, songs, videos and fantastic photos on the blog. This project is all about getting you to fall in love with Jesus, and fall out of love with the sinful cares of this world.
- The greatest problem in all of the Bible is this: If God is just, he cannot forgive wicked people. Forgiveness comes only through the son of God, Jesus of Nazareth.
- WHY JESUS?He lived and spoke like no one else.
- His sacrifice pleased God’s desire for Justice. God hates evil, and we have committed evil. Because of Jesus, we can be given mercy.
- Sofia knows very well that we will all die one day. So when you see these bible verses in her blog, know that they have saved the life and transformed the heart of this young woman.
- She shares what the Bible says because it has the power to open our eyes to the only lasting truth.
- Truth exists. The truth is, and history shows, the Bible is the best-selling and most beloved book of all time. It tells God’s story- found in History, happening now, and it even has prophesy about what is to come.
- Did you know that you CAN get to know Jesus yourself? He died, but then he rose to life again. He can resurrect our dying hearts and shine light into our darkness.Without Him we are already living with dead hearts and spiritually blind eyes.
- DO YOU KNOW HIM? IF NOT, TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SIN RIGHT NOW, OBEY THE BIBLE EVERY DAY, AND TRUST HIM TO KEEP HIS PROMISES TO GIVE YOU MERCY, LOVE, AND GRACE.
- Death comes to us all. tomorrow is not promised. She wants you to live in the freedom of Jesus’ love and enter eternity at peace with God.
How can she keep silent when there is so much at stake? How can she have this new life and freedom and not offer it to YOU? Please take time to see for yourself that Jesus is all we need.
– Written by Sofia’s Friend,
In one sentence: We (you and me) are all evildoers (stolen, lied, hated, etc…) who have broken God’s moral laws (the ten commandments/Jesus’ teachings) inside our hearts and with our hands, so we deserve justice, but God who is rich in mercy, sent a perfect substitute named Jesus to take our punishment and bring us peace with God so that we can live His way of love (love=obedience) on earth, and be present with him in Heaven forever when this life is done.